1. Publication Board of the Journal sends to referees of expertise in the field (three
referees) the papers it has found relevant in terms of form and fields; the papers are
accepted for publication with the approval of at least two referees out of the three. The
papers which have been decided to be reviewed, shall be submitted by the author(s)
within no later than 20 days. The revised text may be re-examined by the demanding
referees if found necessary.
2. The papers submitted shall be published with the final decision of the Publication
Board, following the “can be published” approval of the three experts in the field. Authors
shall take into account criticism, assessment and revisions of the referees and
the Publication Board. If the author has any points he/she does not agree with, he/she
has the right to specify these issues in a separate page with the justifications thereof.
3. The papers, following the approval by the referees, are ordered by the Publication
Board, based on dates of completion of referee reports and also based on the scope of
4. The papers submitted to the journal shall not be given back whether published or
5. The views in the papers published in Gazi Journal of Academic View are the personal
views of the authors, and are no way the official view of the journal.
This article has been read 315 times